Welcome to UKimmigrationGlobal.com
UK Immigration Law in a very complex area of Law that requires specialist knowledge from a
UK Immigration Lawyer.
There have been several changes in recent years, which has affected many immigrant families in the UK. There are many immigrants that are quite confused about the rules that affect them.
Some of the notable changes to the UK immigration rules are
- The removal of the retired persons of independent means. This rule previously assisted many British Citizens who have foreign parents that are financially independent.
- The removal of Indefinite Leave to enter for spouses who have been married for over four years
- The requirement of high financial thresholds for spousal visas and visas for children.
- The requirement of 20years residence to the UK to claim discretionary leave under private life
- The several rule changes and ineffective and inconsistent principles that have plagued the legacy cases.
- The removal of British registration for children not born in the UK but have lived here for 10years
- One of the good changes is the re-introduction of the 7years rule in a different format
As a lay member of the public, it will be wise to instruct an experience UK immigration lawyer to assist with any of your intended Immigration Applications to the United Kingdom Border Agency
A UK Immigration Lawyer knows what is required for an immigration application to succeed.
- Submissions to the UKBA should deal with the Immigration rules at hand, an explanation should be given as to how the applicant meets all the requirements for that immigration category
- When further submissions are made, these should include new material, not mere repetition of a previous claim or submission.
- An immigration lawyer knows when there has been a change in legislation, policy or case law that will benefit a client, even if the client’s immigration application has been previously refused.
- Information and evidence provided with an application must be significant and relevant to the applicant. Especially when considering applications outside the immigration rules and human rights claims. The Immigration Lawyer should be able to make this assessments.
- A wrong form, stating wrong rules and following the wrong procedures can results in the refusal of an otherwise good application and the applicant may not even be granted a right of appeal.
Areas of Law covered by our Immigration Lawyers
- Entry clearance visas for spouses, visitors etc
- All point based applications, including but not limited to Entrepreneur Visas, Student visas etc.
- All type of business and employment visas, to include Tier 2 and Tier 1 visas.
- Human Right applications
- Legacy cases
- Leave to remain including spouses, children, etc
- EEA Applications and their family members
- Romania & Bulgarian work permits
- Ankara Agreements
- Discretionary leave to remain
- Indefinitely leave to remains – all routes
- British Nationality
- British Registration
If your visa type is not listed above, please call us for a free 30 consultation as our Immigration Lawyers deal with all types of UK immigration applications.
Our Solicitors have over 20years combined Immigration law experience and will give you quality advice at every stage of your matter.
You will receive 30mins free immigration case assessment , which includes the time spent to email you further advice after your free telephone consultation